Friday, June 9, 2017

WORTH IT

In the end, it was worth it just to hear him say he'd made a mistake and messed up... that he didn't know what he had in me. The truth is, he's now in a past line that had already been formed up. But honestly, that was worth a lot. I believe everyone deserves a second chance... just not with me. With someone else. I do wish people the best. It was a good door-closing. Again, mother has never been wrong in saying "He'll regret that someday". I draw strength from it and take everything with me I've learned into the bright future. A long time ago Randy tried to tell me about love versus money. He'd use songs to try and explain.... like "Forever in Blue Jeans".

I've signed up for my real estate course and have already realized I'm in way over my head. It's a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment