Sunday, July 16, 2017

CHAPTER 15... DOWN!

2 more chapter to go... chapter review of tons of questions/answers to find your weak spots.  Then... big test and hopefully pass on the first try to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas. I'm very proud and it's been nice learning something new. I'm looking forward to new adventures.

So Pat laid it out there and thinks  I would do well at a remote gathering she found.  Must be able to use your gift - check. Must NOT speak traditional "Christianese" - double check. Must be wanting to be flung into hell and determined to survive and thrive. - check and double check check. I do want to do this. It's on my mind daily to some small degree. Of course I don't feel qualified which will probably qualify me in this field. Humble. I want a fully committed heart first. I'd also want a confirmation from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment